Sunday, November 18, 2012

Currently...

  • Humming the Mumford and Sons cover of "The Boxer" (so good, so good, so good).
  • Drinking a caffe mocha.
  • Worrying about not being able to get enough hours at the library, and Barnes and Noble not calling me back after my second interview there...
  • Working on rebuilding my wardrobe after a several-year period of no money and weight fluctuation that has reduced it literally to shreds (remind me to take a picture of the last pair of jeans I just wore out).
  • Wondering when we're going to be able to get an apartment again.
  • Reading all the picture books and junior fiction I can get my hands on, plus Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind and Half the Sky
  • Dancing (ish) at Zumba classes with Emma.
  • Wishing that November 28 would get here sooner, so I can go see my family!
  • Remembering all the movies I've ever watched so I can add them to Jinni, like that early phase after you joined Goodreads when you had to go back and fill your shelves.
  • Beginning the job hunt process again... Sigh.
  • Getting excited for Christmas. Favorite holiday, favorite time of year.
  • 1 comment:

    1. This is a surprisingly comprehensive snapshot of my life right now. Well done, tag-creators.

      ReplyDelete